sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2009

Demaciada sensibilidad para un
mundo lleno de mierda como este.
(amor y paz)





is a bitch, do not know what he says. It's a bad person or does not understand this world of shit full of envy and meaningless madness.
This day I am sad and happy. I do not understand, I do not listen. Although scream and I want .. no, I do not understand.
I do not know that, one does not feel. Nose can happen tomorrow or in 5 minutes.
I'm lonely, I am accompanied. I can not hear very well and that I have bad ... I have so bad ..
I want to fly. I want to run. Far from here, far from the sea, away from the city, far of you.
From your eyes, your mouth, your eyes, your abrasos ... but above all ...
your kisses ..
Leave me alone, I do not understand, I do not understand.
I want to lose. down.
down.
down.
outside is fine, but I'm from here .......
abrasame, I need that consumes me now.much of the past still alive -

-Necesito tus abrazos y olvidarme del tiempo y el espacio.-


por:
CAROLINA FERNANDA .

1 comentario:

  1. Si te interesan las graficas te pido que me contactes a german.bertero@gmail.com

    Despues por favor borra este comentario.

    Un saludo cordial.

    ResponderEliminar